Needles is the in-house label of Nepenthes (owners of the Engineered Garments Brand) from Japan that's quietly garnered a dedicated cult following that is designed by Nepenthes' founder Keizo Shimizu. Needles takes vintage and surplus pieces and breathes new life into them by creating unique one of a kind one off pieces. This Samue Jacket is constructed with raglan sleeves, snap buttons and a double-breasted noragi-style design, this handsome jacket is made of a warm cotton-wool twill fabric with a soft-brushed interior.
- 48% cotton, 35% wool, 13% polyester, 4% other.
- -Finished V neckline.
- -Double-breasted snap button front.
- -Raglan sleeve construction.
- -One-seam warmer pockets at the waist.
- -Finished cuffs and hem.
- -Straight fit.
- Canvas . Malibu . Japanese twill pant (black)
- Bespoken . Hoodie (black)