The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable air-cushioned sole with grooved edges. This 1460 really goes back to its roots: it's Made in England with rich Abandon leather — a rugged, heavyweight hide with a naturally-tumbled, oily finish.
- Made at the original Dr. Martens factory at Cobbs Lane, Wollston, Northampton, England
- Retains all the classic Docs DNA
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Secured with one of the finest methods of construction available: the Goodyear Welt
- Made with Abandon, a rugged and heavyweight leather with a naturally tumbled oily finish
- Care with Wonder Balsam or Neutral Dubbin
SOLD IN US SIZING